- OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Other License (1)
- Modern (5)
- Windows (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- BSD (3)
- Linux (3)
- Mac (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The Software Testing Automation Framework (STAF) is a framework designed to improve the level of reuse and automation in test cases and test environments. The goal of STAF is to provide a complete end-to-end automation solution for testers.454 weekly downloads
Database connection pool with support for lots of languages and databases.87 weekly downloads
The AWS is a special version of web server for all Web Developers and Web Designers and is based on Apache, NGINX, Subversion for Apache, Perl, multiple versions of PHP and MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQLite, Filezilla FTP Server, memcached, phMyAdmin, phpPgAdmin, eXtplorer, mantis etc... Support Mikrotik RouterOS DNS Server. Installation in root of drive C: (C:\AlexServ\aws) Read Changelog.txt8 weekly downloads
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Windows Version of Linux Desktop Testing Project