SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor allows you to monitor your hybrid IT applications and systems. Monitor Microsoft® Office 365 Exchange side by side on your on-premises Exchange server and other applications. Check, track, and report on O365 user/shared mailbox growth, users over quota, archived mailboxes, inactive mailboxes, mobile device, mailbox groups, and more. You can also monitor Microsoft portal access to help ensure you’re meeting your SLAs.Advertisement
- OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (7)
- All POSIX (7)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (7)
- Modern (7)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- BSD (6)
- Windows (6)
- Solaris (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
EDI Suite for translating and sending/recieving EDI docs, currently ANSI X12. Written in perl and should work on any perl capable OS. Looking for perl developers willing to help.
A portable version of the ProQuake Quake1 (NetQuake) engine.
PBL (prounounced "pibble") is a general-purpose language targeted to SCADA applications (Systems Control And Data Acquisition).
A next-generation object-relational database management system designed for enterprise use.
libeap is an open-source library for portable and modularized EAP(RFC2284: Extensible Authentication Protocol) support. The library provides a basic EAP packet controling, session handling and abstact layer to backend authentication methods.