- OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (6)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- BSD (5)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Mac (2)
- Windows (2)
- Android (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
psyBNC is an easy-to-use, multi-user, permanent IRC-Bouncer with many features. Some of its features include symmetric ciphering of talk and connections (Blowfish and IDEA) It compiles on Linux, FreeBSD, SunOs and Solaris.3 weekly downloads
It is a card game that runs in console mode in operating systems Linux or UNIX. It uses semaphores and shared memory. Originaly was an exercise in C++ for the faculty. It's multi player.
High level language, modelled on awk, for scripts or interactive use, for system administration, software development, software test.
Open Telephony Server or OtServer for short it's a set of tools for developing telephony applications. A CallFlow Graphical Editor. Dialogic support.
Uniform IDE is based on the Curses Development Kit(cdk), It can help you create visual disign for the application like transaction of bank and etc..