Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Linux (8)
- Modern (8)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (4)
- Mac (3)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Nast is a packet sniffer and a LAN analyzer. It sniff packets and save data in files, checks NIC in promisc mode,build LAN hosts list, find a gw,performs a port scanning, catchs daemon banner etc... It also provides a GTK/ncurses interface.20 weekly downloads
LIMT (Linux Instant Messenger Tonix) is a new IM for VoIP, text messages and file sharing.
- language perl / library Graph, XML::LibXML - OS platforms, all platform that support perl and lsof tool - This software aims to realize an HIDS, based on programs behaviour modelling.
Ninety percent of Fortune 500 companies trust the Microsoft Cloud, and so can you. Azure helps protect your assets through a rigorous methodology and focus on security, privacy, compliance, and transparency. Azure has been recognized as the most trusted cloud for U.S government institutions, including FedRAMP High authorization that covers 18 Azure services.Advertisement
Psyche is a textmode windows/workspace manager, written C and scriptable in Scheme.
Provide secure and stable OS, based on highly modified Linux Kernel, own package system, like "BSD Ports". Compatible with x86, Power PC. Easy to use of any level users. Complete Documentantion in many languages. 99% compatible with Windows.
The Fish provides a GTK, Qt and ncurses based graphical tool to manage and edit FreeBSD system variables stored in /etc/defaults/rc.conf and /etc/rc.conf.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
portsman is an ncurses based, graphical front-end to manage the FreeBSD (NetBSD & OpenBSD planned) ports collection(s). It behaves like a package manager and comes with many features.
Simple Console Widget Development Kit, on top of the NCurses terminal enviroment. scwdk is not a server-client window manager such as KDE/Gnome/TWIN etc...