Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- BSD (10)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Linux (8)
- Modern (8)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (4)
- Mac (3)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Nast is a packet sniffer and a LAN analyzer. It sniff packets and save data in files, checks NIC in promisc mode,build LAN hosts list, find a gw,performs a port scanning, catchs daemon banner etc... It also provides a GTK/ncurses interface.21 weekly downloads
LIMT (Linux Instant Messenger Tonix) is a new IM for VoIP, text messages and file sharing.
- language perl / library Graph, XML::LibXML - OS platforms, all platform that support perl and lsof tool - This software aims to realize an HIDS, based on programs behaviour modelling.
Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard. View VPN tunnel status and monitor firewall high availability, health, and readiness. Automatically discover and filter within ACLs, show rule hit counts, and detect shadow and redundant rules. Automate the monitoring and management of your ASA infrastructure in a fully integrated solution. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
Psyche is a textmode windows/workspace manager, written C and scriptable in Scheme.
Provide secure and stable OS, based on highly modified Linux Kernel, own package system, like "BSD Ports". Compatible with x86, Power PC. Easy to use of any level users. Complete Documentantion in many languages. 99% compatible with Windows.
The Fish provides a GTK, Qt and ncurses based graphical tool to manage and edit FreeBSD system variables stored in /etc/defaults/rc.conf and /etc/rc.conf.
portsman is an ncurses based, graphical front-end to manage the FreeBSD (NetBSD & OpenBSD planned) ports collection(s). It behaves like a package manager and comes with many features.
Simple Console Widget Development Kit, on top of the NCurses terminal enviroment. scwdk is not a server-client window manager such as KDE/Gnome/TWIN etc...