Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (13)
- BSD (12)
- Modern (12)
- Windows (7)
- Mac (6)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Boots into many systems and GRUB2 ones!4,374 weekly downloads
A Graphical Developement Environment based on a Basic Interpreter with object extensions.834 weekly downloads
Syllable Desktop is a complete operating system that is easy to use, powerful, lightweight and extraordinarily fast and responsive. It has its own kernel, filesystem, GUI and applications. Syllable Server is a matching small and efficient Linux server.69 weekly downloads
Very fast cross-platform php script that describes the host server in extreme detail, giving information such as ram usage, disk space, raid arrays, hardware, network cards, kernel, os, samba/cups/truecrypt status, temps, disks, and much more. Latest code is here: https://github.com/jrgp/linfo37 weekly downloads
Computer Vision Software designed for AttyTheWalker, a made from scratch hexapod robot. Entirely developed in C language for GNU/Linux platforms it's the best way to move the robot using a personal computer with RS-232 serial communication.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
The DXSpider DX Cluster is a linux based, (mainly) perl program designed to provide the same general functionality (and more) as the DOS version originally written by Dick Newell AK1A.
Gestor de decodificadores Philips DSX6071/DSX6072 bajo Linux. Pretende ser una herramienta para manejar todas las características del decodificador: actualizar lista de canales, firmware, buscar transpondendores y canales conectado con el pc... Linux
- language perl / library Graph, XML::LibXML - OS platforms, all platform that support perl and lsof tool - This software aims to realize an HIDS, based on programs behaviour modelling.
RxWav is a REXX external function package that allow access to RIFF wave file with various function. This library allow to create and manipulate audio file within REXX scripts
a fast email client for console that support pop3 and smtp protocols also with ssl connections and more paranoic futures...
THEAMA is a curses-based version of the famous HangMan game. It supports many command line options and it's very easy to play and extend.