OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (3)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (17)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (8)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (17)
- Mac (17)
- Windows (17)
- BSD (6)
- Modern (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
OpenKore is an automation tool for Ragnarok Online317 weekly downloads
nInvaders is a Space Invaders clone based on ncurses for ASCII output.51 weekly downloads
VisualOberon is a GUI library. It's goal is to provide developer with GUI library for creating plattform independant graphic applications using a collection of standard and advanced controls together with a state-of-the-art layouting engine.2 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
This will be a very comfortable Linux Console Shell for dedicated Halflife/Counterstrike servers. Features will include logfilters, triggers, monitors a.s.o.
The DXSpider DX Cluster is a linux based, (mainly) perl program designed to provide the same general functionality (and more) as the DOS version originally written by Dick Newell AK1A.
- Plattform: amd64 and nvidia GeForce with shaders - Goal: Assembler with object-orientated paradigma with the ability of massive parallel calculation - Has its own bootloader and its own rudimentary os with a ncurse like editor
Perl Toolkit for appleJuice ist ein Perl Werkzeugsammlung rund um appleJuice. Ein Teil des Toolkits ist u.a. ApfLi (GUI) und AJ::Data (Perl Schnittstelle zum Core).
A Python IRC Console Client. I use it to tunnel irc through ssh when I'm at the university. It isn't finished yet, but works quite well for me. The base work is done, but I will revise most of the code soon, so it will be more structured hopefully.
Cursive is an object oriented TUI (Text User Interface) Library using ncurses, but is meant to be easily portable and extendable. It provides a easy-to-use control system. Currently only very basic controls are available, such as a group box, an editf
A free HLLAPI implementation for communication via 3270 with IBM Mainframes.
ippfp is a set of php-classes aimed at building interfaces quickly and indepently from output format (xhtml, pdf, gtk, ncurses). You can create input masks or other user interfaces. This is an auxiliary site for http://sourceforge.net/projects/ippfp
The ippfp library provides methods for creating and rendering user interfaces in PHP independent of output format. It features XHTML, GTK, and ncurses. You can create input masks such as forms for databases, etc.
A ftp client speaking ldap for storing information about servers and users