The Netwrix Auditor Effective Permissions Reporting Tool enables you to quickly track down who has access to what across both AD and file servers, see how that access was gained, and get ready-to-use reports in a few clicks. It is free of charge and will never expire, so you can be sure it’ll be there for you when you need it most.Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (17)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (16)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- All POSIX (12)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- BSD (13)
- Modern (11)
- Windows (10)
- Mac (8)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Android (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Altytan is a console application for people who worked with GUI´s and want all the features of the console without changing their working style. It will contain a filemanager, newsreader, editor, webbrowser, ... .
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
This provides a package which presents the CVS contents as mountable file system. It allows to view the versioned files as like they were ordinary files on a disk. There is also a possibility to check in/out some files for editing.
Jugan is a simple to use text editor for Python programming on Linux. It provides syntax highlighting and some other useful functions to improve the own efficiency. The editor was written in Python using curses.
LIMT (Linux Instant Messenger Tonix) is a new IM for VoIP, text messages and file sharing.
Perl scripts for using the M232 A/D and I/O Serial Adapter from ELV (TM). Sample Applications for Console / Web. Temperature measuring, switching Devices, getting state of a smoke detector and so on.
MyLAMP - a LAMP installer with a console-based gui for linux.
- Plattform: amd64 and nvidia GeForce with shaders - Goal: Assembler with object-orientated paradigma with the ability of massive parallel calculation - Has its own bootloader and its own rudimentary os with a ncurse like editor
A tool for easily organising your multimedia things like Video CDs, DVDs, DivX movies or other types of media. And all this is made by a curses interface and with the help of a xml database.
U-mIRC (UNIX mIRC) is the UNIX pendant of the well-known mIRC IRC client for Windows. Interface is much like the original, although there's also a ncurses console interface. mIRC scripts are supported.
A free HLLAPI implementation for communication via 3270 with IBM Mainframes.
iDrink is a special POS SW for mobile cash-boxes. It's main purpose is to run a iDrink-Terminal with an barcode-scanner where users can register all their drinks with iDrink-Cards.
A ftp client speaking ldap for storing information about servers and users
Music Player for Linux Console
Distribution independent packages for building a school server: Expand a normal distribution like Debian, Fedora or openSUSE to a real useful server, hosting and managing all possible needed services with a simple user interface.