- OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (6)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- BSD (4)
- Windows (3)
- Android (2)
- Mac (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A Graphical Developement Environment based on a Basic Interpreter with object extensions.906 weekly downloads
A frontend with dialog box that draws (using ncurses) windows onto the screen and can burn data cds, music cds, supports burning DVD-images and data DVDs, support of ripping/encoding of all popular formats10 weekly downloads
The '4GL Applications Repository' is dedicated to development and maintenance of OpenSource applications written in x4GL programming language. Mostly, this applications fall in business oriented, database related (BRDO) category.
Complete e-mail server with user level antivirus and antispam solutions, web based interface for mailbox, antivirus and antispam configuration + web based e-mail. Developed for schools and ISP with hundreds of domains and thousands of mailboxes.
cz2cz is software for converting text files between various encoding charsets (ISO-8859-2, Win-1250, UTF-8, ...). Main feature is autodetection of charset used in text file. Only in czech language (and useful for cz user only).
Procview is a proces global variable viewer and changer.