OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (13)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (12)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (10)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (7)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Windows (10)
- Modern (9)
- BSD (8)
- Mac (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Syllable Desktop is a complete operating system that is easy to use, powerful, lightweight and extraordinarily fast and responsive. It has its own kernel, filesystem, GUI and applications. Syllable Server is a matching small and efficient Linux server.69 weekly downloads
PFTP is a portable FTP client, with many useful features, such as FXP, SSL and TLS support. PFTP is aimed at being a set of two libraries and a diversity of user interfaces, for maximal portability.4 weekly downloads
Trinkets for hackers. Currently: Rubik cube move series inventor. Go solver for tiny boards. Jokes converted into lateral puzzles. Turing machine enumeration Things coming: sci-fi ideas/stories, chess (endgame), etc... License GPL+GFDL2 weekly downloads
GNE, or the Game Networking Engine, will be a multithreaded, cross-platform C++ networking library with an API specifically addressing the needs of game networking.1 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
A curses-based chat program with client and server in one package. POSIX compliant and very portable. Multiple user support very solid, no setup needed, very easy interface.
ExamLog is a Log analyzer, developed for syslog messages. It works on a Unix/Linux console, searching for user defined patterns. ExamLog, can divide and clasify syslog messages, and send them to a remote/local postgresql DataBase.
KBupdater updates your KBlinuxOS to the latest stable Release and helps to prevent your System of Bugs, Incompactibilities and Errors of Security - Problems...
A number of tools to enhance management/coding of NFR (http://www.nfr.net) IDA, and various other admin tools that can be used for both NFR and hand coding other appliance scripts.
ServerCG is a server daemon, that connects two BZFlag server, and builds a chat connection between the two servers.
A console based , menu driven application geared towards the authoring of CD's/DVD's.