OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (18)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (18)
- Windows (18)
- Mac (14)
- Android (12)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A full featured, object-oriented, multi-platform C# wrapper for the curses terminal control library.16 weekly downloads
Portable Ubuntu Linux for Scientific Computing8 weekly downloads
"Ignorant of the shadow slowly shrouding the land, a lonely traveller enters the land of Exador." A roguelike with plenty of story elements.2 weekly downloads
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
The Another Web Chat Bot (AWCB) is a kernel for easy web-based chat bot development. The current object-based version is designed to make the development of user's wcb modules simpler.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Curses++ is a set of C++ wrapper classes for the curses library. The project is aimed at providing a layer compatible with any version of curses (ncurses and pdcurses are seen as two major versions) and to be easy-to-use, using familiar STL interfaces.
A client to the MPD music player server that operates in curses with keyboard-only control. Heavily inspired by ncmpc
An object-oriented application framework for writing applications that combine ODE and OpenGL, such as physical simulations or games. The library also provides a simple NCurses interface for running and managing simulations on remote computers.
The FlashUnload project gives users the ability to export data from corrupted Oracle databases. It can also be used to export data in a very fast way, as the Oracle buffer cache is not used. Additionally only subsets of the data can be read.
Ouroborus is an artificial life framework for mobile agents on a background of cellular automata. It can be used to teach and research topics such as population genetics, ecology and evolution. The demo includes a curses view and live Csound audio.
ServerCG is a server daemon, that connects two BZFlag server, and builds a chat connection between the two servers.
XML styleseet and DTD for quickly building console-based GUI scripts utilizing the "dialog" command.
The program (both CLI and GUI versions) will search the locations, specified by user, for duplicated files.
A game description language for 2D tile games, with actions, actors, reactions, effects, conditions, etc. Gamdel can show the games in console mode, curses mode, 2D SDL mode and 3D OpenGL mode.
Extensible binary and text editor.
Multiuser bell ringing simulator server and clients.