OSI-Approved Open Source (2,059)
- Academic Free License (69)
- Adaptive Public License (8)
- Affero GNU Public License (14)
- Apache License V2.0 (165)
- Apache Software License (26)
- Artistic License (14)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (96)
- Common Development and Distribution License (8)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (62)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (384)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (3)
- European Union Public License (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (46)
- Public Domain (40)
- Other License (39)
- Windows (2,203)
- Linux (1,981)
- Mac (1,704)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (1,535)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (15)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (244)
- 64-bit MS Windows (117)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (294)
- All BSD Platforms (70)
- All POSIX (221)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (823)
- OS Portable (292)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (9)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Android (666)
- Modern (533)
- BSD (230)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- User Interface: Java SWT ×
Integrates Checkstye into the Eclipse IDE4,815 weekly downloads
'Leet Network is a free chatting client Based on java technologies.
4DIAC is an open source solution for industrial automation systems36 weekly downloads
@Note2 - A workbench for Biomedical Text Mining9 weekly downloads
A text editor which saves data encrypted with strong cryptography (AES, Blowfish..)
A log4j plugin to Eclipse that works similar to chainsaw (SocketServer)
STPA support tool21 weekly downloads
Graphical User Interface for acpitool client found on Linux machines.3 weekly downloads
Projet visant à créer une application aidant à la gestion d'un scénario d'AD&D
In order to facilitate standardization and exchange of microarray layout, this project provides an ADF (Array design File))/MAGE-ML converter.
Agents design supporting system for simulation models
I work on osgi, especially on oscar. the final goal is to make a useful tool (eclipse plugin) that permit to remotely managed osgi gateways. technologies used:JMX, JAVA, HTTP(S)/SOAP, RMI, ... note : i'm french and not a really good english writer.
Personal knowledge base management.14 weekly downloads
Rich user tables for SWT/Eclipse platform.
The main purpose of AMATOOL is to create an application for semiautomatic mark of text, using XML tags. The texts is typical can be archaeological reports or midleagetextscripts. It is a semiautomtaic editor.
Simple RSS Client and Manager
Audio Editing and Analysis software written in Java language.
ASES v.1.0 - Accesibility Simulator and Evaluator for Sites, is an open source software (under LGPL) used to check if certain page is according to the WCAG or E-MAG (Brazilian guidelines) accessibilty rules.
The ASN.1 Development Tools(ADT) is a suit of Eclipse plugins which allow editing, syntax checking of ASN.1 files. Contribution to the asnCompiler extension point can automatically generate C/C++/Java/other language code from ASN.1 files.1 weekly downloads
ASN1 editor plugin for Eclipse
The ATAK project aims to facilitate the integration of a wide variety of modeling, graphing, network sensing, penetration testing and analysis tools in a single user interface in order to lower the cost of assessing and hardening computer networks.
ATG Developer is a set of tools integrated into your favorite IDE (Eclipse for now) to assist developers developing on the ATG Dynamo platform.
Open Source Traffic Control Software1 weekly downloads