OSI-Approved Open Source (109)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (33)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (26)
- MIT License (16)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- BSD License (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (9)
- Other License (4)
- Windows (134)
- Linux (98)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (89)
- OS Portable (38)
- 32-bit MS Windows (28)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (24)
- 64-bit MS Windows (22)
- All POSIX (21)
- OS Independent (5)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Modern (66)
- Mac (63)
- Android (43)
- BSD (24)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- Environment: Ogre3D ×
A Sci-Fi Role Playing Game featuring a constantly evolving universe, and giving you a huge array of possibilities.
Hack'n'Slash RPG using OGRE.
This project is a open source GTA-Like game
Legends have foretold that in the kalyug, a greater evil will awake. Dharma will cease to exist and evil shall rule. A prophecy was made long ago, of an unimaginable horror will walk this earth and would bring the judgement day. A new world will emerge.
An open source project about creating a fully featured 3D Football (soccer for americans) game. Based on Ogre3D for graphics, still under consideration about the rest of the game's engine components.
Théaseris is a Role Playing Game in a fantasy world governed by 4 Goddesses
Roll Playing Game development environment, made with PyGame, Ogre, wxPython.
Prototype for a dungeon adventure game using our Wild Game Engine
Youki is a 3D networked shoot-them-up featuring fast and fun action, players cooperation oriented gameplay, scriptable mission and campaign system, futuristic space environment full of aliens, ...
Free and open source MMORPG with load balanced server and OpenGL client.
A test of ideas relating to video game development, and, hopefully, resulting in a full Massive Multiplayer Online environment.
Testing SourceForge website to host my code :)
A TowerDefense game as Multiplayer in 3D an 2D simultaneous.
Korrigan game engine is an engine mostly written in python. it is intendet to be easy to use with python.
Welcome to the opensource version of Savage: The Battle for Newerth. OpenSavage will be built upon the openRTSS game engine. Watch this space!!
A 3D interactive simulation that teaches quantum mechanics.
A simple arcade style side scrolling shooter.