OSI-Approved Open Source (109)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (33)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (26)
- MIT License (16)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- BSD License (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (9)
- Other License (4)
- Windows (134)
- Linux (98)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (89)
- OS Portable (38)
- 32-bit MS Windows (28)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (24)
- 64-bit MS Windows (22)
- All POSIX (21)
- OS Independent (5)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Modern (66)
- Mac (63)
- Android (43)
- BSD (24)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- Environment: Ogre3D ×
Illuminati Kart is a racing kart game.
A scrolling 2D shooter written in C# using Mogre. You play as a white blood cell.
It's my first game based on ogre and i creating it for gaining experience and for share some code for the community.
CEF3 Integration with Ogre3D
3D Fight Game using OGRE
A flexible, modular game engine that can make use of different components (internally developed or existing external libraries) to implement subsystems such as graphics rendering, AI, audio or physics.
This project use OGRE3D graphic module, Havok Physics, RakNet and OpenAL. Make a MMO game framework.
Open semantic reference system made with OSTIS technology.
Open reference system based on OSTIS technology
Open-Source TBS Engine
Open Game Bootstrap
A tower defense game based on the OGRE Engine
A haptics abstraction layer for OGRE. This should allow other developers to write haptic API plugins to be used seamlessly with OGRE without having to re-write any code in the OGRE application.
OpenBLOX is an open source building game that you can play online with your friends!
Multi-platform open source tower defence game.
An open source, cross platform game engine.
Fast space shooter with realistic physics. The goal is to take Q1 gameplay into 3D with some additional features.
A racing game for people nostalgic about rc-cars.
Real Time Relativity simulates the optical effects of special relativity perceived by observers moving through a scene at near the speed of light, enabling physics students to learn relativity by (simulated) experience.
The project is about building a gripper-equipped robot which can perform tasks given to it by software,
The Objective-C Interactive Simulation Abstraction Layer
Snowmen Attack! is an open source first person shooter. When's the last time you sniped a snowman?