- OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Modern (5)
- Windows (5)
- Linux (4)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
PlanetDR is an open source Content repository developed under the umbrella of the spanish research project PLANET. PlanetDR supports standards such as IEEE LOM, IMSCP, IMSDRI and LORI SQI.
WPИ-XM is a web server stack for professional PHP development.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
This project hast moved to <https://launchpad.net/tbook>. It is currently inactive.
A system that typesets XML documents with high-level LaTeX while HTML, XHTML+MathML and DocBook output is equally possible. It bases on the LaTeX-like tbook DTD developed for this project, XSLT transformations and further tools.