OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The Heirloom Project provides standard Unix utilities.93 weekly downloads
Robust shell script to create backups and archives for websites.
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
A collection of open-source build and release tools, useful for creating and configuring software development, release, and QA production infrastructures.