OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Linux (7)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Windows (6)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (2)
- Android (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A publishing workflow management system3 weekly downloads
The Wolfram Machine project is an effort to create a set of documentation and useful modules (both hardware and software) for a computing architecture based on the mathematical theories presented in Steven Wolfram's book _A_New_Kind_of_Science_.1 weekly downloads
GPDes3D is a C++ library for supporting the development of general purpose, discrete-event simulation models. It is aimed at simulation model developers, with a knowledge of C++, on Linux/Unix and Win32 platforms.
CRM - Customer relationship management, a widely implemented system for managing a business interactions with it's customers. Using web based technology to automate, organize driving sales ROI up. Written in zpx perl models,and Joomla 1.5,1.6, 1.7.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
WeBCorE is a PHP Framework to build complete PHP Apps quickly. It Offers, a standard user/group database, permission manager, module admin, session monitoring, log system, module admin and other utils.
OSHW-LOT (codename "The Big Prizm") means "Open Source HardWare - Laser-based Open TV". Mission of project - open platform development (LOT based on Intel Core capable SBC platform under ReactOS). Hardware was initially designed by FXSEC LTD.