Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- BSD License (2)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- BSD (10)
- Modern (10)
- Linux (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Windows (7)
- Mac (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
PHP 5 Website Content Management Framework
CEHALET (Common Ethical Hacker's Toolkit) is a collection of open source tools used for ethical hacking or pen-test.
Extended C Library
Hyena is oriented at providing an open source solution for webmasters who want to have a knowledgebase solution for their website(s) but can't locate anything worthwhile to use (open source or otherwise).
This is an easy to use and extensible rules engine written in C# for .NET and Mono.
PhantaRei is a continuous integration tool written in PHP for PHP projects. It lets users automate syntax checking and unit testing of PHP project using the PHP interpreter itself and PHPUnit.
The Ruby Dynamic Data Tracker project aims at designing an evolution of the BeOS Tracker interface. It takes advantage of the assets of the Ruby language. It is written especially for FreeBSD although any Unix-compliant OS running QT should do.
CMage provides the ability to create an image of a filesystem on an IDE/SATA device and apply the image to a second hard drive of either IDE or SATA with a smaller, equal, or larger device size. CMage is run from a linux based liveCD on the terminal.
HTML and HTTP as single executable file