As today’s workforce becomes increasingly connected and mobile at the same time, communicating simply via email or a phone call doesn’t always cut it. Therefore, it is now crucial for businesses to equip their employees with a solution that seamlessly integrates a broad range of communication methods to allow businesses to communicate and collaborate more efficiently. And a Unified Communications (UC) solution is the answer.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (11)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Mac (5)
- Linux (4)
- Android (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Open source binary quadratic program approximate solver. Slow, but so far no failure.
Our mission is to organize educational materials that have teacher information, exercises, and open source software linked on site. We aim at verfied, validated, and accredited materials, whether software or hardcopy.
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
Paltform and tools for micro corba development and integration. This work intends to integrate MicroCorba(Corba/e) based 8051 microcontroller clients/servers into actual open source standard Corba platfrom named Jacorb (http://www.jacorb.org/).
This project aims to test Distributed Artifitial Intelligence in a urban traffic light control. GlobalSyncLocal is used to interact with the SUMO simulator through the TraSMAPI.
Hyperspectral pushbroom (airborne) camera system software, written in C#. Student project. Currently abandoned might return in development Fall 2011.
Laboratory Information Management System with Complete Lab. Automation
Implementing Xmesh using TinyOS
this is a college library library management system project. this project coding language-java awt/swing
my sample second project.