OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (15)
- Linux (14)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Android (7)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Modern (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Open-ERP combines the power of HRMS, CRM, Inventory ,point of sales (POS), retailing, distribution, inventory, e-commerce, accounting, and workflow systems. Also some Industry Specific Modules for Milk producing, Courier & HR Firms79 weekly downloads
The Neverhood Restoration: the gateway to old gaming.39 weekly downloads
Simple programming language for Windows.3 weekly downloads
ASP based, modular CMS and Portal. Based loosely on MWEdit (a derivative of Maxwebportal) the base now contains class based code with support for groups, templates, comments, custom block layout, add-ins rather than mods, and self configuring scripts.3 weekly downloads
An ASP-based content management system with seamless module expansion possibilities, user friendly GUI administration, using the database engine of your choice.1 weekly downloads
ASPress is a blogging system/CMS written in ASP/VBScript. It uses Microsoft Access as backend.
BOOYA is a multi-platform first response tool and baseline tool for collection of volatile data.
Relative Shortcutter is an application used to create drive relative executable shortcuts. Its is useful for creating PortableApps.com suite compatible applications.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Web-based windows software asset management. Software installs tracked on Windows platform using wmi. Users can request software to install.
The aim of this project is to help system admins to program and run different tasks on the computers of a network. Client computers can be running either windows or linux, and tasks are executed via modules, that are sent to clients via ssh connection.
ph0s is a open source cloud Os written in php working without database, using swap-file system.