OSI-Approved Open Source (15)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- Academic Free License (3)
- BSD License (3)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (16)
- Windows (16)
- Linux (13)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- BSD (10)
- Modern (8)
- Mac (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
RealTimeBattle is a programming game, in which robots controlled by programs are fighting each other. The goal is to destroy the enemies, using the radar to examine the environment and the cannon to shoot.18 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
A C++ based custom Minecraft server with Perl Scripting1 weekly downloads
A fork of TWiki, a GPLed wiki, with improved documentation and features.
This is a collection of softwares that I have been using in my research on protein interaction network. By release them under the GPL 2.0 lience, I hope that they can be useful to others, as well.
With CLVE you can send commands via Email to your running linux-system. So it's possible to perform tasks via mobile phone or handeld eg. from wherever you are.
Monitor your network services and displays a DEFCon level
Bioinformatics software for analyzing the location of DNA motifs that induce self-catalytic depurination.
Web application for managing shopping list, sharing it, reporting goods by markets, calculating prices etc.
Fetch is a program to trivialize the retrieval of files through various protocols.
Lapiota Tools For Win32
For free system to determine state of participation of events. Call in, get counted and called back if X(eg. 9 for a soccer game) did the same, for FREE!! Technology: current( Mobile + Laptop + Perl) --> Java at Mobile-Phone
This is a very simple IRC bot. It does all the basic IRC functions. With a MYSQL interactive PHP viewer. This bot is easily configurable and will be great for any irc channel no matter what the size!
A stripped-down version of TWiki designed to make building applications easier to build and deploy.
This project deals with algorithms on Matrices.