OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (12)
- Windows (11)
- Mac (10)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Android (5)
- Modern (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
That project (RMOL) aims at giving developers concerned by the Revenue Management arena a library delivering a reference implementation for most of the published algorithms and methods. That library is intended to be used in simulated environment: it does not intend to be used in real world production systems.2 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Concert Modeler is a collection of high-quality digital waveguide instruments for Csound.
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
A multi tool program made especially for documents with many other uses.
The goal of this project is to port GCC to the TMS320C54x line of TI DSPs. These processors are commonly used in mobile phones, portable music players, and the like. This project was motivated by the Neuros "Digital Audio Computer".
Abandoned version of qbc. DOES NOT WORK properly
A robust client-server Mysql/Java/Flex application for entering, managing and reporting data collected according to the California State SWAMP (Surface Water Ambient Monitoring Project) guidelines.
Weatherflow's AS3 API couples with the Java Weatherflow Weather Engine to provide weather data, forecast information, tide information and weather observations to the Flash platform.
edaView is a web application that facilitates a geocoded and historical view, statistical analyses of all synagogues in Germany and Austria. Additionally the user centered design supports the user to contribute to the quality and completeness.
Omoa is cartographic visualization framework that enables programmers and cartographers to develop visualization applications of geospatial and statistical data.