There's no event quite like OSCON—the best place on Earth to sharpen your skills and discover new techniques, making you better at what you do and igniting your love of all things digital. You'll find everything open source: languages, communities, best practices, products and services. Join us May 8-11 in Austin, TX, and let OSCON ignite your love of all things digital!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (17)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- BSD (18)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (18)
- 32-bit MS Windows (7)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- OS Portable (3)
- OS Independent (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Linux (18)
- Windows (13)
- Mac (7)
- Modern (7)
- Android (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The project is about porting selected (open source) music-, and audio software to latest compilers and platforms...2 weekly downloads
The project deals with the development of a graphic engine and a framework for game development in C++! In this context a test game, based on the engine, should be developed too. The devoloped programs should run on Linux and Windows because they both su
Arcadia is a free open-source cross platform 3D Mind mapping tool written in C++ using openGL.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
A Molecular Chemical Viewer using OpenGL and Platform independent provided for the study of Chemicals, including physical, chemical and visual properties.
Cross-platform 3D Game Interpreter for 3D design games simulation and Virtual Reality Graphics Rendering with GUI and Command Line. Include map editor , game modeler , script editor.
It'a a simple snake game but in 3D with a lot of new features and a new gameplay.
Extreem Reader for Cosmological simulation data P-Gadet2 and ART codes
Jump & Roll is an arcade 3D game, similar to SkyRoads.
Mathematical modelling and computer simulating of military operations.
A performant, flexible, and easy-to-use real-time 3D rendering engine
Orpheus is a Massive Multiplayer Online Strategy Space Simulation based on Celestia by Chris Laurel. Thousands of other players in one galaxy can explore more than 100.000 stars with over 6 million planets.
We are students from the Technical University of Federico Santa Maria (Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, UTFSM) developing an a team of autonomous robots that play soccer for the robocup.org small size category.
Terra is an MMORPG being developed by NeuroToxin Studios which takes the concepts of massively multiplayer online role playing games and applies them to ultra-realistic modern warfare.
致力於開發一個具備以下特點的中國象棋遊戲： 1、功能比較齊全； 2、棋力比較高； 3、包含多種文本模式和圖形模式； 4、代碼注釋和文檔詳盡，並使用中文描述，以期能為後學提供參考；
- enginesg is 100% free for any type of project (even commercial) and is for programmers, it is a collection of C++ library you can use as you wish. - enginesg enables you to launch and run a new project in no time (10 minutes).