OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (7)
- Modern (5)
- Android (3)
- Linux (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (2)
- Mac (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
FIRST 4279 Robo Revolution1 weekly downloads
The Atholton Robotics Team endeavors to develop its Robotics Control Software and maintain its CAD design system using Source Forge. Software and design documentation is protected via creative commons license.
Automated Submission of hospital insuarance claims online, and verification and validtion of Health Insuarance membership status
Controlling RC car using Arduino, Android and Google Maps API.
Pocket Pointer will allow you to turn your PDA display into a touchpad for your PC.
Small application to remote control Windows based PC using Windows Mobile PocketPC over Bluetooth (shutdown, start/close apps, sending custom windows messages).