OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (9)
- Windows (8)
- Linux (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Mac (5)
- Android (3)
- BSD (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Solved classic algorithms in Pascal for the University Education.1 weekly downloads
Purpose: Have a unix/dos utility source for batch files, commands, etc.
Converts all videos to different file formats suitable for devices
MultiDistribution with Diagnostics, Recovery, Backup, Cleaning.. tools
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.
This project aims to provide a full implementation of the GEM VDI & AES API's on a truly multi-tasking, network aware system (Linux Kernel) with the appropriate modifications to support the advanced functionality of the underlying OS.
This is the description of your project which will be shown on the Project Summary page, in search results, etc. It should not be as comprehensive]