OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- W3C License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (14)
- Windows (12)
- Linux (11)
- Mac (9)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Android (7)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Runes Of Magic1 weekly downloads
Boxxx Engine is a very simple 2D engine written purely in C language. This code uses BGI graphic library and is compiled with Borland Turbo C 2.0. The goal of this project is to come up with a physically complex yet simple in principle 2D engine. The release is without any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.1 weekly downloads
A fully functional GUI for the ds similair to that of windows mobile.
It is the first project I have started on sourcefordge.net. It will be a dos-based compression utility but I may also make a linux-based one.
an MS-DOS compatible OS, written in Pascal and i8086 assembly
MultiDistribution with Diagnostics, Recovery, Backup, Cleaning.. tools
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.
Wargame Hackademic est un ensemble de composants à ajouter sur un liveCD linux, devenant un wargame; à partir d'un compte classique, vous devez, par divers objectifs et techniques d'exploitation, trouver les failles du cd pour accéder au mode 'su'
CkTool Windows - The solution for hassles of your system.
This project aims to provide a full implementation of the GEM VDI & AES API's on a truly multi-tasking, network aware system (Linux Kernel) with the appropriate modifications to support the advanced functionality of the underlying OS.