OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- Windows (10)
- Linux (9)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- All POSIX (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Modern (6)
- BSD (5)
- Mac (5)
- Android (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Abyss Studio Game Engine - Open Source, commercial level game engine and multimedia components. Extensible, Modular, Abstract, Scripting and Portable Framework for all levels.
Civil Engineering Analysis and Design Software. Emphasis is on development of command-line tools with input/output file interfaces to maximize automation potential in a productive civil engineering environment.
The main goal of this project is to provide small systems (like the “GameBoyAdvance”) with a tool to solve arithmetical expressions, trigonometric or logarithmic functions, etc, in an open and extencible way.
Attempt to create software calculating any prime number with it's nr.
A real-time 3D interactive media engine written in .Net using C#. Rendering is a choice of OpenGL, DirectX, XNA or Pure software renderer. Uses Lua scripting but with use of interfaces any scripting language is possible. Cross-platform using Mono.
Open-world survival simulator with procedural content generation in the spirit of "Robinson's Requiem".
XIPL is a simple image processing library for Microsoft's XNA Game Studio framework. All image processing routines are coded in HLSL as pixel shaders and executed at amazing speed thanks to the GPU's massive parallel architecture.