OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Linux (7)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- BSD (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Modern (5)
- Solaris (4)
- Windows (3)
- Mac (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Tools Slightly Above the Runtime1 weekly downloads
ETL Lib is a Data Warehouse ETL arithmetic library.It support some classic arithmetics and major database interface.
extend what db2 can do. developer and dba helper.
duxmit is the ported version of AIX smit to UNIX. It proivdes another system managerment tools for Linux & FreeBSD & Open Solaris. duxmit depends on Eclipse RCP for GUI, and duxmitty depends on curses for console.
Rpg2Cpp (Rpg++) is a compiler that translates RPG-III and RPG/400 sources from IBM-midrange systems (iSeries, AS/400) to native C++ code. C++ class-libraries resembling the RPG-III datatypes are included as well as a tiny CL-runtime-system.
The TruongQuangDuocIDS (tqdids) is an IDS that works on multi-platform, from Solaris/SPARC to HP-UX/Alpha. This IDS has features like other IDSs (snort etc.) but it has a special feature inside the binary-pattern-matching algorithm that makes it faster.