OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- W3C License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Zope Public License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
E-Commerce project for trading stuff in an innovative way.
This software integrate a Cifs Shares with a Microsof Windows Server Domain. The software is intentended to be used by system administrators who have to manage users permissions on cifs shares with an automount script at users logon.
The goal of "The Open Firm" is to develop, produce and market a product or service on the basis of open source principles. As a first step, a virtual platform to structure, administrate and evaluate the ideas of the contributors needs to be created.
A ticketing system that handle all type off demand (query, incident, problem, task, project,...) between all sevices. It provide a tracking of status and KPI about performance of the services.
This project was supposed to be a set of XUL <-> XAML transformation tools but that never happened. Sorry folks.