OSI-Approved Open Source (15)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (15)
- Modern (10)
- Windows (10)
- Mac (8)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- All POSIX (6)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Android (6)
- BSD (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
An open source ubi-comp undergraduate research project
This project is to build a Kannada corpus.This will help to improve Kannada in computers and its usage. The AIM is to make it as the single open source corpus .So that every one can use it freely .
This project is about developing a Linux for EMU
irc panel administrative, communication and relation personal.
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.
Ultimate Scientific Calculator (USC) is a program to perform calculations with extreme precision on both extremely large or small numbers, and provide too many built-in and user-defined functions and formulas.
XIRE php-scripts for free
A set of computational chemistry modules and programs to perform ab initio calculations of various properties of small molecules. The system will use GRID technology for large computations. The system will use C++ and Qt, running on Win32 and Linux
Develop my own tracker for a bitTorrent network in order to submit a report for my Bsc(Honors) project.
Another point of view to Artificial Neuronal Networks
Tutorial de como utilizar SDCC con el PIC18F4550. Incluir ejemplos de funciones particulares: adc, spi, i2c, usart, usb, atención a interrupciones etc.
This is Synapse Studio project witch help to deside many problems witch appears with many product managers. We are ready for collaboration with people all over the world. Looking forward for more information in our web site.
Hello friends this is a software . it uses multiple usb ports for network stream and uses and delvers as a single stream to any application.