OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Windows (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- BSD (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
As ANT developed and I discovered the facinating world of parsing using this binary network called the i-ching, language back to this 5000 year old oracle.This was the first realisation of the potential behind this 64 bit language.
A Project that dedicates itself to creating alternate Programs for Windows, Linux (probably Mac too ) in Visual Basic and C
GeoSolid3D produces 3D geologic solid models, incorporated into the aquifer and confining units of the USGS ground water models, Modflow and Sutra. Uses GIS data of DEMs, geologic maps, and maps of river, watershed, recharge, and aquifer parameters.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
Generates prime numbers. This program finds primes by checking to see if the modulus of the current number is equal to 0 for any previously found primes up unitl the square root of the number.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
This project will add,subtract,divide and multiply numbers.