OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Zope Public License (1)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (3)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A framework for creating java GUI application by defining GML(Graphics Markup Language) only drag and drop GUI component in CS3 software. After define GML this software can generate source code automatically comply with the framework(View,Modal,Controlle1 weekly downloads
This site is a repository for software development for the iRobot Create.
The purpose of Freedom net will be to create an UNREGULATED, network ran by WE THE PEOPLE.
KBupdater updates your KBlinuxOS to the latest stable Release and helps to prevent your System of Bugs, Incompactibilities and Errors of Security - Problems...
GrADS -- the Grid Analysis and Display System. Access, analyze, and display weather and climate data from a variety of data formats. Developed at the Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies (http://www.iges.org).
onevan is an Open-source projects