Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit® gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Sponsored Listing
- OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- BSD (6)
- Linux (5)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Windows (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The EarthMate Userland Library provides access to the usb device via libusb and POSIX threads. Target operating systems include Mac OS X, BSD, and Linux.
Project to build a hardware bridge between Acorn Econet and Ethernet networks.
An open-source Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- language perl / library Graph, XML::LibXML - OS platforms, all platform that support perl and lsof tool - This software aims to realize an HIDS, based on programs behaviour modelling.
This project contains myriad tools for running successful political campaigns. While designed in the US, it should be easily portable to other nations as well, assuming a basic knowledge of the target locale's regulations and infrastructure.
Vertigo is a easy-to-use, scriptable, and extensible IRC client. It is implemented as an xchat-frontend, and as such, supports all xchat plugins and scrip
A request tracking system that can be used though email and allows linking of tickets to exteranl applications such as XPlanner stories.