OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Linux (5)
- Windows (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Mac (3)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
ABCp seeks to serve as a universal parser engine and API for ABC notation as detailed at http://www.abcmusicnotation.org/ for use by any ABC software developer on any platform.1 weekly downloads
A Kingpin Mod - Blood Money 616
This shell script looks at a CD's MP3 files, and creates a pdf/latex file (using pdflatex) with a table of track number, artist, album and track name. It will read id3v1 & v2 tags fom the mp3s. It will be able to retreive track info from CD databases.
With over 15 years’ experience in the IT field, SysAid serves over 100K admins globally. Our unique help desk/ITSM solution is built to serve all your IT needs. SysAid provides one centralized system for: information, actions, communication, reporting, support, knowledge & more. Our easy to use ticketing system facilitates over 82M tickets a year, supporting over 2000 organizations in the US alone. We’ve been translated to more than 40 languages.Are you an IT pro at a company with 1000+ employees?Advertisement
X.Org XInput Driver for Logitech MX series USB mice and the Linux 2.6 event interface, accomodating these mice's special quirks.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
This project aims to create web-based open source software for heritage and volunteer run railways.