Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Linux (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Windows (4)
- BSD (3)
- Mac (2)
- Modern (2)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Linux/Windows Admin with interactive features to control Resources on a remote PC
Computer Manager is the first OS that takes advantage of the DOS and Linux filesystems. It also makes doing jobs easier for everyone. Once it is complete, it will be made available to everyone!
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Advertisement
hyptertella is a Peer to peer(p2p) system using the gnutella network, features include: filters, fast(er) downloads, easy interface, an open api for use in other applications such as an antivirus. the main pourpose of hypertella is stabability.
Senior design project for an autonomous model airplane for Ohio Northern University.