OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- BSD License (3)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (36)
- All POSIX (24)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (17)
- 32-bit MS Windows (7)
- OS Portable (7)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- OS Independent (5)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (36)
- Linux (30)
- Mac (28)
- Modern (28)
- BSD (22)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
NephGUI is an object-oriented GUI library written in C++. It aims to be a very simple and efficient API/Abstraction layer that allows programs to build a native-looking GUI that will work on Cocoa(OS X)/GTK2/QT4/Win32.
OMGUI is a cross platform GUI toolkit written in modern C++ with a modern api design and programming idioms.
An online group card game similar to and based on the popular game Apples to Apples
A simple solution for managing juvenile group homes
Porting SCIM (Smart Common Input Method) to other platforms, including Mac OS X, Windows, embedded systems and others .
Improving the speed of the signal analysis code for Seti@home. Leveraging modern processors advanced features such as SIMD and parallel execution units, as well as identifying better methods to code existing functions.
SkyDraw is a raster image editor developed with the wxWindows cross-platform windowing toolkit. The final supported platforms will include Linux, MacOS (8/9/X), and Windows. Features will include layers, channels, transparency, and potentially plugins.
WinTwiX is another graphical remote access application which allows to access Windows(r) sessions. But it will let you pick which program you want to access, and bring only it's windows back, it won't bring you the whole desktop.
YAOI stands for YAOI ain't OpenStep implentation. YAOI wants to be binary-compatible with Cocoa on PureDarwin and source compatible to Cocoa on other Systems. Yaoi depends on OpenCFLite and OpenCFNetwork. it uses components of GNUstep and Cocotron.
The iStormIM project intends to create a cross-platform IM architecture for user in different platform to communication easily with native interface. And It also provide SDK for developers to add their own IM protocols.