OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (2)
- Modern (19)
- Windows (19)
- Linux (17)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (5)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Mac (11)
- BSD (8)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A cross platform multi-network peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing client.43 weekly downloads
AudioCarver is a music composition application featuring a user interface based on 3d modeling.
Project is a presentation tool which is available for multiple platform and intended for church projector presentations.
A highly flexible music player which makes your own layout creation easy! Set up what you believe is intuitive! Python script support, multiplatform native look and feel, gstreamer sound engine!
It's a place to get software for slax, porteus, ubuntu and windows.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
A lightweight, cross-platform translation memory application.
This app is on devlopment and on BETA fase.
Simple, Fast, Advanced... ZintoriOS. Made in Wellington, New Zealand
Multi-threaded 2D Renderer licensed under the Mozilla Public License2 weekly downloads
My CS1P free programming project. A simple 2D ball game. Written in Python 2.x
Internet Control Firewall Intrusion Detection and Logger for Inbound and Outbound Traffic. Watches Files and Directories, Drive and Memory Protection.
MyPrestations is an OSS written in C++ with Qt. The goal is to provide a lightweight multiplatform software to record each pieces of work of an independant worker. It's a kind of individual time tracking system.
Client and Server for SideShow. Run as a sideshow device or use attached sideshow devices.
ChemVisio is software which might be useful for educational purposes (non-organic chemistry, crystallography etc.). It might be a good visualization support for all people who need better illustrations than that you could see in books.
A small, simple open-source rendering engine that uses OpenGL ES 2.0 - OpenGL 3.0> API, providing support for mobile and desktop platforms. Driven by the latest shader pipeline and GPU buffers, it supports fast next generation rendering techniques.
CEHALET (Common Ethical Hacker's Toolkit) is a collection of open source tools used for ethical hacking or pen-test.