OSI-Approved Open Source (84)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (58)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (88)
- All POSIX (33)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (31)
- OS Independent (13)
- All BSD Platforms (12)
- 32-bit MS Windows (8)
- 32-bit MS Windows (8)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Linux (88)
- Windows (82)
- Mac (61)
- Modern (38)
- Android (34)
- BSD (29)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A personal search utility.
Simple, Fast, Advanced... ZintoriOS. Made in Wellington, New Zealand
Portable Document Viewer
A library and many frontends written to achieve an unbiased renderer with many features and good performance.
The program (both CLI and GUI versions) will search the locations, specified by user, for duplicated files.
"eassential" is an easy-to-use frontend that provides the most basic applications for surfing the web, writig e-mails, collecting image and media (Music, Videos...) . It uses Python/QT4.
Jet-finder in heavy-ion collisions
Steerable progressive multidimensional scaling
File manager, internal viewer, internal editor, desktop environment. Console and X Window modes.
Plugged (pretend) to be a C++ framework to write browser plugins in a cross-platform way.
Rpg2Cpp (Rpg++) is a compiler that translates RPG-III and RPG/400 sources from IBM-midrange systems (iSeries, AS/400) to native C++ code. C++ class-libraries resembling the RPG-III datatypes are included as well as a tiny CL-runtime-system.
tjHack modifies the classic roguelike game NetHack by changing the theme from dungeons and dragons to a science and technology high school and its gaming community. All other aspects of the game are virtually the same.
Xlaser is a laser game in which players put various optical devices to reflect, split, or change laser beams so as to achieve some goal state. By editing XML files, players are able to add new devices and games of their own.