ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- BSD (10)
- Modern (10)
- Linux (9)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- All BSD Platforms (7)
- All POSIX (6)
- OS Portable (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Mac (7)
- Windows (7)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
ACBIC - Annoying .Cue / .Bin to .Iso Converter - Converts CD Images from .cue / .bin format to standard .iso format.
ChemVisio is software which might be useful for educational purposes (non-organic chemistry, crystallography etc.). It might be a good visualization support for all people who need better illustrations than that you could see in books.
A simple dock for Gnome (or other Linux desktop environments) Inspired by OSX-Dock, AWN and Cairo-Dock
CEHALET (Common Ethical Hacker's Toolkit) is a collection of open source tools used for ethical hacking or pen-test.
Displays text or information from a document by rapidly "flashing" short segments on the screen. This has also been called Rapid Serial Visual Presentation (RSVP), and is intended, experimentally, to aid with reading speed and comprehension.
A portable version of the ProQuake Quake1 (NetQuake) engine.
Forgotten Destruction is a free real-time strategy game developed using the Simple DirectMedia Layer. It focuses on the conflict between an evil shadowy empire and human race with their nearby allies.