OSI-Approved Open Source (33)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- MIT License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (41)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (30)
- Linux (16)
- Mac (15)
- Modern (9)
- Android (7)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- BSD (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
asp bulletin board. categories and subcategories, member listing/searching, post searching and submitting. easy styling with css.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Web-based windows software asset management. Software installs tracked on Windows platform using wmi. Users can request software to install.
Linux GTK+ based interface to work with Serial Debugging Hardware which is comprised of an Embedded Micro-Controller with USB interface to function as a debugging platform for Serial (RS-232/422/485/I2C/SPI).
VBscript port of Perl Nagios::Plugin to be used with VBscript and Nsclient++
Pink Orbit Bogus CMS...But It Really Works... sports a non complex and clean user interface, Pink Orbit Bogus CMS aims to keep the process of building a professional looking website understandable and easy to do.
it's a module to manage events log via a web based on RunCMS portal.
HossPOS is an open-source point of sale (POS) backend and frontend intended for the food and beverage industry. It is available both as a software package and as a web-based interface.
A MS Access-based utility to catalog Radio Station Playlists. Uses a password-ready login form to control access. Prepares, converts, and emails PDF reports of rotation songs on command or schedule.
this a software package based on Windows Scripting Host tech. it'll give us various functions such as on-demond software installation, advanced file extraction. just enjoy them:)1 weekly downloads
A Project that dedicates itself to creating alternate Programs for Windows, Linux (probably Mac too ) in Visual Basic and C1 weekly downloads
ASPress is a blogging system/CMS written in ASP/VBScript. It uses Microsoft Access as backend.
The Neverhood Restoration: the gateway to old gaming.37 weekly downloads