OSI-Approved Open Source (49)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (18)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- BSD License (5)
- MIT License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (3)
- Modern (66)
- Windows (66)
- Linux (41)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (21)
- Mac (14)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (11)
- BSD (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A simple scalable engine
Astronomy Observation Planning Software
User-friendly Windows keylogger/backdoor with custom builder
Star Commander : Futuristic RTS/Survival
A simple compiler that is totally out of my personal interest. Currently aimed at Intel platform only. Education purpose mainly. The main reference is the "Dragon book" 2nd edition. I'm intending to implement all important algorithms in this book.
STG Game. To feature Touhou Characters. To feature procedural generation via Music selection.
This will be a bus for virtual (read software emulated) devices using the KMDF from Microsoft
Voxal Engine based of Minecraft++
SFENCE Extension Module which works with Window API.
Read written documents from Microfilm
The engine for the upcoming Open Terror. This engine is based mostly on the XreaL project, with parts taken from AltUrt and ioQuake3 too. Still under development, but will soon be one of the first modern semi-realistic open source FPS games.
Simple, Fast, Advanced... ZintoriOS. Made in Wellington, New Zealand
The goal of this project is to provide well-tuned, openCL based cLAPACK/cBLAS-like library, designed for large sized data or large amount of small sized data.
Support for some bacis protocols with SFENCE library.
onevan is an Open-source projects