OSI-Approved Open Source (28)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (27)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (10)
- All POSIX (8)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- OS Portable (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- OS Independent (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Windows (27)
- Linux (24)
- Mac (16)
- Android (14)
- Modern (13)
- BSD (9)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A desktop OS designed for touchscreen phones and tablets!
The Isis OS Project Is a Controlled Project to Develop An Advanced Modern Operating System!
PodiGoat Core 3 is a open-source framework written in Delphi language. It owns unique interfaces allowing to manage and control almost all part of engine. PGCore3 can be used as a main framework for any kind of 2D or 3D games and interactive apps.
Rubber Ducky is the open source desktop solutions manager which helps end users to keep track of virtually everything. Used to organize cursor-cloud widget plugins and manages the entire desktop environment. Built and powered by Muhha!
Application YourShell partially replaces the program Explorer (not Internet Explorer!) built-in in Windows - the part drawing Start menu, taskbar, quicklaunchbar, traybar and desktop with icons.
Ziawm is a tiling window manager for X11 based on dwm. Its most important feature is dynamically altering window layout dependent on the application set open, although it is also highly customisable.
fastcompta est une comptabilité OpenSource. Elle permet de saisir les écritures et imprimer les états et balance. fastcompta is an open source accounting software. You can save and print your ledger and balance.
The iPaMS Software is proposed to function as a central management system for programme descriptors and module templates. It is intended to work in tandem with existing systems such as SITS and VLE and be highly adaptable to local systems.
This is a little windowmanager for geeks who like to get a fast and easy to undestand(code) windowmanager.