OSI-Approved Open Source (49)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (4)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (31)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Linux (37)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (35)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (16)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (13)
- OS Portable (6)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (4)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (5)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Windows (27)
- Modern (19)
- Mac (18)
- BSD (15)
- Embedded Operating Systems (7)
- Android (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Articulated Robot Human interface (Articulated Robot humaN InterfacE) System designed in order to control remote devices (aka: Articulated robotic devices), using mainly joystick-type devices as input method
ActiveFolder can be integrated with existed scientific computation.
Android Auto Tester utilizes Android's monkey runner and hierarchy viewer to automatically traverses the hierarchy of an Android application's GUI and simulates user inputs from the host side, without accessing the application's source code.1 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
A replacement manager for the BOINC software on Mac, written to use native UIs and yield better control.
The CK 64-Bit Kernel Operating System
The goal of the project is to design and create a modification of a radio controlled toy car so that the control can be achieved through the computer's LPT parallel port.
Control de Tiempo es la aplicación ideal para administrar cybercafés. Depende de dos partes, el servidor y el cliente. Aún en desarrollo.
[Francais] CyrusRV est une interface Web permettant de contrôler le logiciel de courriels CyrusIMAP. [English] CyrusRV is a web interface to control the CyrusIMAP mail software.
Module-based monitoring and control system for home automation on Microsoft Windows and Linux (through Mono).
Antenna Measurement Range Using LinuxCNC
Epi-Cipher RE: is biogenic referral-ware to cure disease with cybenetics. Its specification relates in the design of a universal translator for supply channels on SETI. It features a biological simulator to reseach a tonic for advanced power systems.
FIRST 4279 Robo Revolution
Fetch is a Word add-in that allows business analysts to create executable specification documents.
Realtime distributed data sync engine platform
Control your WiFi enabled GoPro camera
Probabilistic neural network for automated trading in MetaTrader 4.
BM project to build a giant rubix cube. This is the software.
Modular, network based system for integrating separate multimedia systems
The IceBox Linux Distribution is back.
A Java based tuning tool for the FreeEMS engine management system.
A low profile (Linux CLI) audio player, which can be controlled over the network and stream from/to the network.
Admin, Backup, (Mirror) Cache, (re)Deploy, Embed (wizard), Migrate
LifoBot is a simple robot built from scratch using a Gumstix embedded system. It is controlled via bluetooth and is able to move exploiting two engines. This is a didactic project designed for people wanting to learn something new.