OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other Operating Systems (14)
- Windows (14)
- Modern (13)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (8)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Our aim is providing fixed nodes with redundancy, share unused bandwidth, and create hotspots with base services(web,email,IM,etc.) for any roaming user. GOAL - To make sharing your excess bandwidth as easy as setting up a NAT (Or XP ICS). Admins Needed!
Hashimschool Stages Metro 02
Imguana is a multi-protocol instant messenging client (similar to Gaim) for Windows. In the future, a Mac and/or Linux version may be released.
A basic Image Manipulation Program called Jupiter
OpenVocoder is exactly what its name suggests: An open-source vocoder. OpenVocoder, or "OpVoc", is capable of encoding many different audio file formats, and applying a wide range of flexible filters to them, then exporting to one of many formats.
The SecurityStalker(c) & IA Defender(c) projects are scalable, solutions to fighting internet abuse aimed at single user, SOHOs' and corporate network environments. Reacts to both external and internal threats. Extensive reporting. SpamPal aware.
A Program that calculates resistors.
TSIC is a comprehensive solution for secure Internet connection against all kinds of threats and harmful programs for Windows platforms and ReactOS. It's features include a built-in FIREWALL,IDS,Parental and privacy Control and also antivirus.
VBES presents a very basic email server for use in/upon Windows environments. We provide a very reliable email server in which anyone running a Windows 32 bit operating system can enjoy.
Proyecto de desarrollo y comunidad de soporte de programas de gestión basados en FacturaLUX y Abanq de InfoSiAL: ERP, CRM, TPV y E-Commerce bajo Licencia Pública General de GNU (GPL). Clic en "Project" y "Web Site" para visitar la página principal
Well, I don't have much to say, but I hope that I do my best to help SourceForge.net be a better site, and that I put a lot of projects and files on SourceForge.net.