OSI-Approved Open Source (45)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (3)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- CUA Office Public License Version 1.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (41)
- Linux (34)
- Mac (28)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (26)
- Android (16)
- BSD (9)
- Modern (8)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
PICUBINO is an Open-Source hardware and software creative system for coded artifacts. It is the making system itself and the resulting coded object both, within the creation of its specific programming and visual assembling language.
Pakeeza is a blog engine written in Perl. Why another blog engine? Because blog engine is the new 'Hello World!'. It isn't built to substitute any existing blog engines but is a hobby and method to learn Perl by the author. It is very much influenced
QuickChatter is a local lan collaboration tool written in Qt. The goal of the project is to provide a local LAN tool for chatting, exchanging files, sharing workspace and more.
An Approach to Data Replication in the Cloud. RepliC have support for multi-tenant, virtual machines, different levels of consistency and fault-tolerant.
aplication to create rpg games.
This is a side scrolling RPG game project for class.
A percussion / computer music performance environment.
TarracoDroid Curs: Cursos Inicials TarracoDroid
this is just a test. i gonna delete this later.
Wikinotes is an application designed as a system for taking classroom notes. It allow the users to create named notebooks with pages formatted by a toolbar or wiki notation. The user can also print the notes or transform them to pdf.
Well i always was good at gaming so i could actually earn some cash on that,real and internet just as well.
Perl module constant::our
eFtp! Cross platform FTP client
Ethiopic Indigenous Knowledge Management System
folio vincentm open source
Small text tools for code formatting of web pages, wikis etc.
The Uberground Project.
flow process designer