OSI-Approved Open Source (55)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (20)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- MIT License (4)
- Python Software Foundation License (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (9)
- Other License (9)
- Modern (80)
- Windows (80)
- Linux (54)
- Mac (28)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (21)
- Embedded Operating Systems (13)
- Android (10)
- BSD (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Codex : Operations is a 3D RTS under development by redDot Productions it maybe open source hosted through Sourceforge or built via installer.
A C++ object orientated 2D game engine for Windows, Mac OS, Linux and iPhone.
Coryphæus automates the admin involved in dealing a round of Dixonary
An open-sourced FPS game soon to be developed
sin contenido aun.
To create an open source and openly developed mmorpg
Realtime distributed data sync engine platform
A free mythological RPG, in its initial stages.
Fuzzy C Means
Inspired by two great historical games of the past, Ghostbusters Ascii is a Business Simulation Game with elements of both the C64 game "Ghostbusters Activision" and the "X-COM" series by Mythos Games and MicroProse.
Installs the hosts file for you
Infinite Engine is an OpenGL Gaming Engine.
A Platform for Playing Collectable Card Games Online
Iterative implementation for finding shortest distance using kd trees
Software desarrollado por y para lectores con la intencion de ofrecer soporte y simular una biblioteca real, esperamos de gran calidad visual, que funcione como una red p2p,donde haya clientes y un servidor, donde se controlaría el flujo de archivos.
Rogue-like fantasy zombie survival horror game
Modo is a cross-platform online game server and community tool similar in functionality to Valve's Steam platform. The Modo Client is being designed for ease of use and when released, will be free to use by anyone.
Free and Open source for 3D creation
Jogo do género de terror em desenvolvimento... Novas fotos ENG --> Game of the horror genre in development ... New Screens
ORE Reports is a tool designed to make mining in the MMORPG 'EVE Online' more efficient through the useful manipulation of Data pulled from the game.
Advanced Fitting Tool for Perpetuum
This is a project aimed to create templates and design patterns for Arabic typography.
This project provides full repertoire Arabic fonts. Freely available, designed for professional typesetting and compatible with many typesetting platforms like TeX-based systems, OpenType and AAT.