OSI-Approved Open Source (123)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (78)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- MIT License (5)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (3)
- Linux (125)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (124)
- Mac (124)
- Windows (121)
- Modern (65)
- BSD (47)
- Other Operating Systems (13)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
csJbind is an attempt to make a java binding for the crystal space 3D engine.
An Instant Messaging App which utilizes the newly released facebook.com developer API (developers.facebook.com) to merge Instant Messaging with the facebook.com community experience.
An OSX application to emulate a hardware AV-HDD i.link device that connects to modern televisions via FireWire (IEEE1394) that supports this video link.
The jXUL2 project is an open source project to integrate the XUL language into the Java Platform using the most current standards and technologies availiable such as XUL, XBL, CSS2, Xerces2, Xalan2, and Java 1.4.
mBuddy is a project with the initial goal of allowing users of mobile devices (Java, J2ME) the option to find others based on interests, diet & other factors. Objectives are to allow intelligent, conditional, secure exchange of contact info, A/V & more.
This project is developed to organize MP3 collections. The purpose is to organize MP3 files names, directory structures and ID3 tags (V1 and V2) based on files informations and pre-configured parameters.
This project is a artillery based game that will start out in 2D and then will be moved over into 3D both which will have network componet. The 3D version will support more than two player up to 6.
An ultrasecure communications server and clients for *NIX and Windows hosts.