OSI-Approved Open Source (10,521)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5,700)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1,243)
- Apache License V2.0 (982)
- BSD License (678)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (621)
- Academic Free License (472)
- Apache Software License (238)
- MIT License (229)
- Eclipse Public License (194)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (146)
- Common Public License 1.0 (136)
- Open Software License 3.0 (131)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (103)
- Common Development and Distribution License (84)
- Sun Public License (84)
- Public Domain (418)
- Other License (174)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (165)
- Windows (11,019)
- Linux (10,560)
- Mac (9,278)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7,173)
- OS Independent (4,573)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1,157)
- All POSIX (1,141)
- OS Portable (960)
- 32-bit MS Windows (725)
- All BSD Platforms (242)
- 64-bit MS Windows (138)
- 32-bit MS Windows (136)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (23)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (22)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (6)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (5)
- Android (4,499)
- Modern (1,868)
- BSD (991)
- Embedded Operating Systems (517)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The ASF James MGT Console provides system administrators using the Apache Java Enterprise Mail Server (a.k.a. Apache James) combined with a mysql backend an alternative interface to manage users, virtual users and dead mail.
Another Simple JSON Parser is a simple sax like push JSON parser. It's smaller lighter with no external dependencies.
OpenSource MySQL GUI
a project for competition
ASSET is an open source Java application providing support to the modelling of maritime tactics. User-defined performance files can be used to replace the generic data used for ships, submarines, weapons, sensors, and helos.
Advanced Stress Tessting System for Programming Contests
An ATC Control Trower simulator written in Java
Project development for Software Engineering and Software Project Planning courses in Oakland university.
ATG Developer is a set of tools integrated into your favorite IDE (Eclipse for now) to assist developers developing on the ATG Dynamo platform.
Open source project for ReSTful web services for ATG (Art Technology Group) web platform.
FIX protocol implementation over Netty
ATU is Automized Testing Unit.
Out goal is to develop a java library that implements the AVDL standard. This is an HTTP logging standard created by OASIS (http://www.avdl.org).
This will be a server-client MMORPG similar to a mud (ASCII based). However, it will include sounds and graphic, but still enough ascii to leave the user enough freedom of imagination. Written in Java with full OOD, this will be multi-platform. Both Cl
Control of students history, class, teachers of Azlan school.
Classic text-based treasure hunt1 weekly downloads
Abap interpreter written in java
Reference implementation for a scripting language for untrusted code
Program for viewing TV channels and radio from internet.
AbsoLOM is an enterprise software suite that manages and coordinates the complex and interdependent processes within operations.1 weekly downloads
A framework for abstract access to CM / SCM / SCCM / ALM systems (Bugzilla, ClearCase, Mantis, StarTeam, etc.). The project offers one SDK for Bugzilla, ClearCase, Mantis, StarTeam, etc.
The complete portal solution for college from both student and operational management perspective. portal should give custom user experience depending on role and context. If you are looking for similar work, Please let us know your views using forum.