OSI-Approved Open Source (10,521)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5,700)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1,243)
- Apache License V2.0 (982)
- BSD License (678)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (621)
- Academic Free License (472)
- Apache Software License (238)
- MIT License (229)
- Eclipse Public License (194)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (146)
- Common Public License 1.0 (136)
- Open Software License 3.0 (131)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (103)
- Common Development and Distribution License (84)
- Sun Public License (84)
- Public Domain (418)
- Other License (174)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (165)
- Windows (11,019)
- Linux (10,560)
- Mac (9,278)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7,173)
- OS Independent (4,573)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1,157)
- All POSIX (1,141)
- OS Portable (960)
- 32-bit MS Windows (725)
- All BSD Platforms (242)
- 64-bit MS Windows (138)
- 32-bit MS Windows (136)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (23)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (22)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (6)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (5)
- Android (4,499)
- Modern (1,868)
- BSD (991)
- Embedded Operating Systems (517)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Not just another electronic medical record. Web Based Open source, uses pdfs,tifs. Allows users to log in and view medical records by requesting access - the owner of the repository grants access to view online, email, or print PDFA. Windows, Java
Social Networking Site with all basic functionalities5 weekly downloads
ko-NoBB is (will be?) a neural network framework written in Java, with a "Functional Unit" approach.
Open Source ERP project for small - medium organizations.
This is a single-player puzzle game, where the goal is to fill a grid with numbers by moving in "L" shapes.
NO description yet. We will update once we get better description
Based upon the Dutch TV show '2 voor 12', this is a game in which 2 teams play against each other two see who is the smartest team.1 weekly downloads
Framework tneo que aporta componentes que facilitan la construcción de aplicaciones MHP 1.2 que se ejecutan en set top boxes (STB).
Taller practico de control de versiones
1st we are going to build a Linux system from an existing one like Ubuntu, then we are planning to learn from that and build our own system which have characteristics of both windows and Linux!
Currently an Asterisk based predictive dialer, 247dialer strives "to create a world class solution to automate a call center deployment and operations in a simple, flexible and powerful manner".
Computer Science Department Dublin, 2BA7, programming project.
Action Arcade 2D j2me Engine Basic engine for j2me action arcade games, basic API for developing games. It will be a light engine. Methods and functions for load and paint graphics, background maps, basic sprites animations.2 weekly downloads
A 2D implementation of 'Pong' using Java and OpenGL. For the OpenGL part the Open-Source library 'lwjgl' (http://lwjgl.org/) is used.1 weekly downloads
2F Messenger is an advanced Bluetooth Messenger that operates off a computer. This messenger is designed for people who have a Bluetooth connection but cannot use the Internet for instant messanging to collegues.
2T3E: T3E: The Terrible Three A soon to be video game
2tools is a set of online CMS maintenance tools: just one click to migrate to/from different CMS; safe configuration settings to upgrade your CMS; easy Data movement to/from DBMS, databases or tables; SQL, XML, XSLT, PHP technologies. All tools are main1 weekly downloads
A second-generation rewrite of Scratch (scratch.mit.edu)'s java player