OSI-Approved Open Source (58)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (37)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- MIT License (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Public Domain (8)
- Other License (3)
- Other Operating Systems (63)
- Windows (56)
- Linux (50)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (45)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (31)
- All POSIX (26)
- 32-bit MS Windows (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- OS Independent (10)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- OS Portable (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Mac (31)
- Modern (30)
- BSD (23)
- Android (15)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A Portable Forth. It is aimed to be interpreted, or compiled to various architectures and VMs.
RoboDog is a sidescrolling action game submitted for the 2001 IdeaHack contest. The basis of the game is to navigate your robotic dog through 2D worlds while blasting through the enemies that lay in your path to defeat your arch-enemy, the evil Dr. Sp0on.
The SQLToss Project is for the creation of tools and methods to toss FidoNet echoes into/out of a MySQL Database. This is to merge older FidoNet Software with newer access methods such as Web based, or client/server based.
TISE -cycle computer full for 8088,writen in assembler/tc/c++(MFC).
Triclinia is a role-playing game featuring for example 'advanced' material handling. The graphics are cosy, but quite simple so that the contents and extent of the gameplay could be concentrated very well. Freeware.
The UniXML library is intended to be an extremely portable XML DOM parser library, completely OS and C compiler independent.
Can emulate old computer on text the code pogram ideal to create kernel for operating system The begin the project the can emulate CPU(8080)and z80.
BED is a console-based, cross-platform source code editor and development environment built on the Eiffel Console Vision interface library, a clone of Borland's Turbo Vision library.
CkTool Windows - The solution for hassles of your system.
MS-DOS console programming language
Nfbtrans wurde ursprünglich von der National Federation of the Blind entwickelt, und dient zur Kurzschriftübersetzung von texten. Hier steht es mit der deutschen Kurzschrifttabelle zur Verfügung.
robot-brains is a repository for diy roboticists and experimenters. It's focused on Scheme.